Terms of Services
3. The content on the Websites is for information purposes only and you agree that your use of and browsing in the Websites is at your risk. In no event shall OpticsFreak.com, its subsidiaries or affiliates and their officers, directors, employees or agents (“OpticsFreak.com” and/or “Shot Culture Inc.”), be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Websites, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein and whether or not OpticsFreak.com is advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. OpticsFreak.com has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in the Websites is accurate; however, all information is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. In addition, by using the Websites and viewing the content on the site, including but not limited to instructional articles and videos, you understand and agree that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly and can pose risks and hazards to yourself and others, which may result in property damage, serious injury or death. Any advice, guidance or other information provided on the Websites cannot completely anticipate your situation, and shall not create any warranty not expressly made herein, regardless of any omission or inaccuracy of information contained on OpticsFreak.com. Also please note that certain products require you to be at least 18 or 21 years of age and/or hold certain licenses to purchase and if you enter into any online shopping transactions on Websites linked to OpticsFreak.com, you agree that you are of legal age and have all necessary authority to enter into and bind yourself under any agreements made on the Websites.
Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
Disclose your identity to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Websites.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Websites. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS OPTICSFREAK.COM FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER OPTICSFREAK.COM OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Websites, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or non-performance of the activities described in this paragraph.
7. OpticsFreak.com assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Websites or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Websites.
8. All right, title and interest in the Websites and any content contained herein is the exclusive property of OpticsFreak.com, except as otherwise stated. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Websites (collectively the “Trademarks”) are the trademarks of OpticsFreak.com or their respective third-party owners. Under no circumstances may you alter, modify, or change these Trademarks. You are prohibited from using the Trademarks for any purpose without the written permission of OpticsFreak.com or such third party, which may own the Trademarks.
9. The Websites may contain links to other websites operated by third parties other than OpticsFreak.com. Such links are provided for your convenience only. OpticsFreak.com does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that the Websites contain links to sites operated by third parties other than OpticsFreak.com does not mean that OpticsFreak.com approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. OpticsFreak.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Websites.
10. By entering contests on OpticsFreak.com you agree to subscribe to the OpticsFreak.com mailing list (email subscriber list). Some prizes Carry RESTRICTIONS In Certain States and Some Products ARE NOT EXPORTABLE Under US ITAR Laws. Winners are Responsible For Knowing & Complying With All Local, State, Federal & US Export ITAR Laws. If you are unable to legally buy/order/possess the winning item in your state or local jurisdiction, a gift certificate will be issued to you. Prizes will be fulfilled by an internet retailer of OpticsFreak.com’s choosing. Winners will be notified by phone or email and prize winners will be posted on OpticsFreak.com.
11. By accessing the Websites, you agree that the laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of the Websites. You also submit to the personal jurisdiction of Arizona and the venue of the state and federal Courts of Arizona.